About Me

My photo
An amateur photographer based in Dorset, England

Monday, 26 March 2012

Welcome to M. Margetts Photography


I'm an amateur photographer and writer who is still trying to find his style. 


I took up photography a year ago and have been rapidly improving ever since. 


My current interests are Architecture and Landscape, but I do sometimes experiment with Street and Macro. 


My first camera was a Fuji S1600 which produced some good daytime photo's. But is sadly no good for indoor work especially in low light. The constraint of this camera had soon become apparent and I started looking for a DSLR. 


I purchased a second hand Nikon D60 recently and straight away saw the possibilities available. I can safely say I have caught the bug and now have an ever expanding selection of kit available to use.


I plan to use part of this blog as a showcase of my work and part of it as a "how to" section. This partly is to act as a reminder to me of my progress and as a resource to anyone else thinking of taking up photography.


So I invite you to join me on my journey of improvement and we'll learn together.


Bye for now and happy shooting.


Mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment